Meet Ivy Logerfo
Top Producing Livermore Realtor
Endlessly energetic, enthusiastic, cheerful and always ready, willing and able to work hard for her clients. My clients are not just here today and gone tomorrow. I’m committed to my clients for a lifetime of friendship and service. Product knowledge and my integrity gets proven results! Personally committed to make your dreams a reality!
- The City of Livermore’s Top Producing Realtor, 2011 – 2013
- #1 Livermore RE/MAX Realtor 2011-2013
- Top 1% closing sales in Livermore 2009-2013!
- Realtor® for Bay East Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Senior Residential Specialist
- Ninja Negotiator
- Certified Distressed Property Specialist
- Full Time Realtor®
- Over 100 Satisfied Past Sellers
- Personalized and Professional Service
- Tri-Valley Knowledge
- Pleased to Work With the Most Savvy to the First Time Home Buyer
I have been very fortunate when it comes to my personal life. I have a wonderful husband with whom I share two grown sons. We have enjoyed living in the Tri-Valley. It is a wonderful place to raise a family. My life has been filled with dedication to my family and my community. Living in the Bay Area for well over thirty years has been truly a gift that I never take for granted. We are so lucky to have the fine arts, culture and restaurants. Another reward of living in the Bay area is the acceptance and celebration of diversity!
As you can tell from my photo I have a big heart when it comes to pets. My husband and I have cared for so many in our life time. We currently have a Yorkshire Terrier named Meisha May and 4 cats. Three are Abyssinians. I have the mom; her name is Alaysia, and two of her offspring, Lexus and Tonka. When she had the kittens I became so attached I couldn’t part with all of them. We also have two inside aquariums and an outside pond filled with koi, and an aviary with 5 pairs of finches.
The Bay Area allows me to cultivate so many of my hobbies. I enjoy outdoor activites, trying new restaurants and going out on my own Bay Area adventures. One of my favorites is taking urban hikes through San Francisco, Berkeley and of course Livermore.